Saturday, August 31, 2013

A new place called home....or the making of it!

I know...I know it's been like forever since I've written!
Well you see life got in the way! Apartment hunting is not easy!!!!
I have been wanting to write what's been happening lately in our lives, for example Seylah you finally went potty on the toilet 2 weeks ago.....you haven't gone ever since, but I could say you actually did it! You are both talking more, and Seylah your speech is getting clear.

So we found an apartment near your daddy's job, which we love because he gets to come home sooner!
Although the location is perfect, it's an adjustment when it comes to size! Coming from a 3 bedroom and a loft to a small 2 bedroom apartment....but God is good! And we don't lack in the essentials.
They say that the first couple of months of moving is the toughest!
I can totally relate right now.....it feels like I'm never gonna see the light at the end of the tunnel! But never the less you keep moving forward!

You both have been doing funny and cute things, and I can't describe all of them but I can tell you that you have me laughing even when I'm upset at you both. Sometimes I don't know weather to punish you both or laugh...or both LOL!

Sometimes I think of going back to writing in the notebook may be better, especially now that we have no Internet...you don't know what you miss until is gone! Although I can go to the club house which is we're I'am now to use the computer, but it's so hard because you girls are like thing 1 and thing 2 and I have to bring something to capture your attention while I gottta do what I gotta do. Or just wait for the weekend do your daddy can be with you girls and I can have some me time to write :)

Anyways I can't wait to see what this future has for our little family here in Florida. I really can't wait to find the right church for us and plug in. There is so much I want to do with you girls I hope we can get it done.

Well that's it for today I'll be writing soon!

Love you girls
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment