Monday, October 8, 2012

Hoot hoot for 2!

My Dearest Emma:
 I can't believe that two years ago I was in the hospital giving birth to you! These years have gone by so fast! I only fear that whats left to come goes by even faster. I'm completely in love with you, I don't know how my life was without you, you make my bad days seem better and my better days even greater! Your character is coming along so beautifully, yes like every toddler you have your mischievous moments but you are so funny and caring, your just a bundle of joy. You are our sunshine! So on Saturday we celebrated your day of birth and the pictures are to follow;




Yes I defiantly used the same theme as Seylah's!

Your bff Anya was even their!



























You started clapping after your birthday song 
Blow the candle!




some more cake!



Proud parents of our little girl Emma!
Then you and the kids started playing! 
Playing with papa


Daddy's girls!

I caught you graving some cake

yummm!


while I was cleaning you girls made an even bigger mess!

time for bed my little 2 year old!

your other bff bunny aka-buiey!


Praying with daddy before going to bed

And we finish the night with hot chocolate, buttery bread and the movie hocus pocus!


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Emma! I can't believe you are two! Great post Ari. I like how it goes in order of the day. Cute idea:-)

    ReplyDelete