Sunday, April 14, 2013

Baby doll

Well today I decided to sew, I have been wanting to sew something for a while, I just haven't had the chance to. What I wanted to do I don't have all the things for so I decided to sew baby doll clothes. It took me an hour to sew and 30 min to make the little pattern. I have to say I really enjoyed it! There is another little dress I want to make but it's 11:50pm and I gotta wake up early tomorrow for church. But I can't wait to make the other dress it's so cute that I think I'm gonna make one for you girls. Emma I know your 2 right now, but I really do hope that you get excited and enjoy the baby's clothes. You do like to act like a mommy and put baya "bunny" to sleep and you cradle him. So I hope you do the same with this one.

Things you do now:
This is one thing that I enjoy and is playing "hide and seek" it's the cutest thing! So you count (like really fast not letting me hide good enough lol) you say "1-2-3 (gibberish) here I come" and when you find me we both scream and you laugh 😃😄 then is my turn to count and when I go find you, you are always in the same spot....behind your bedroom door lol!

You started to eat meat, I thought for sure you were gonna be vegetarian. And every morning you want cereal, when you wake up from your nap you want cereal, mid afternoon you want cereal! ALL THE TIME! It get's annoying, but never the less you are still cute 😉

You seam to like books lately, which is awesome I totally want you to be a reader! However today you broke a book 😕not cool! But your 2 what can I expect!
You also have been very caring towards Seylah. I'm not saying your a saint, cuz sometimes you over do it with the hitting, but you do show diti some ❤

As for you Seylah, you have been saying more lately. You repeat things a lot. And you make lots of funny faces, you like to make us laugh and you like getting tickled.
You can eat anything and everything if I let you. You do get upset if I try to help you feed yourself....I had to record it cuz it was so funny!!!!
You don't like cuddles much, but because you see Emma doing it you follow! And you are a little dear-devil, you don't give up easy, you keep going for what you want. I gotta tell you Seylita, that's the right kind of attitude when it comes to life. Don't ever loose this! And you are also a very stubborn child!

You girls are growing so fast! Time ✈ to fast if you ask me 😪 until next time my little cupcakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment