Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Princess Emma is 4

Four....how can a number mean so much?

Four years that God has bless us with such a beautiful, bright, spunky, sweet, funny, special little girls.

Is crazy how four years have gone by in a flash!

My Emma I am so proud to be your mom, I know you are only four years old today but there is something so special about you. And I know that God is guiding your steps and mines too because I have the privilege to teach you and guide you according to God's word.

So here's a little prayer on your day...

For your special day I didn't go all out like I normally do, but I did do something small. And I know that you wanted the frozen theme. 

I do feel bad that I didn't do much for Seylah, but she's still to small to understand. 

Although you girls where fighting "is my birthday" no is mine" yeah that went on for a while :)

I invited your little neighbors and Elliott's family to come sing happy birthday and eat cake.

Small and simple....and less messy for me :)










Happy Birthday my sweet girl!
Love you 2 the moon and beyond!



No comments:

Post a Comment