Sunday, September 2, 2012

Look who's one

My Dear Seylah today September 2nd you have turned one! It's crazy to think that this time around last year I was laying in the hospital waiting for your arrival. I can't believe how time has pass by so quickly. My little diti as I write this you are beside me making noises and saying daddy which by now we all know you are refereeing to sinatra not your dad...lol! Next week we celebrate your birthday and I can't wait, I've been working on the decorations for a while now and I can't wait to decorate, dress you up and take lots of pictures and post them so you can see them when your older. I love you so very much my love. You may only weigh a few pounds and you are small enough to fit in my arms, but the amount of joy and happiness you have brought in my life is larger than life itself. Happy 1st Birthday!
Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment