Thursday, October 11, 2012

After 1

My Darling Seylah not to long ago you turned one and you are getting so big so fast, my little diti you love to eat anything and everything that we put in front of you and if Emma is eating I better have some for you too! You can also drink from a straw that's because you see Emma and you want what she's having. And you finally drink cold milk!!!! Next thing is to switch from bottle to zippy cup.You are so feisty, and goofy! You like to make faces and make funny noises. When we are sitting on the floor playing with you girls you like to trow yourself on us and roll over. You don't say much, the words that you do say are mama, papa, daddy for sinatra, down, oh oh, and you also like to sing and dance. You can walk better now but still wobble. And your new favorite thing lately is standing on your little chair. You like to climb on everything just like your sister, you both got that from me. My two little monkeys! You like to take toys, shoes, socks anything that your sister has in her hands and runaway with it. But you can't really run so when Emma takes is back you trow a fit, but sometimes Emma gives it back to you so you can stop crying! :) You like to bother Emma a lot, is kinda funny to watch! 
On another note I feel bad that for a hole year you were sleeping in the playpen, but now you have your own crib. You look so small in it! I'm just so happy that you are in your own bed. My next mission is to transform your room to a big girls room. That's gonna be so fun can't wait for that moment. Until next blog!

Love always
Mama






And then you got on top of the table
,shortly after that
 I took you down and said no and you started to cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment