Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween

Halloween was a couple days ago but I've been so busy that I haven't been able to blog about it!  We celebrated on Oct 27 because Halloween was on a Wednesday (I know boooooring). Your daddy and I started a tradition before you girls were born. We have all the nephews and niece come over and now the parents come too. We tell scary stories, eat pizza before we would order but now that I know how to make it from scratch that's what I do, then eat my famous chocolate chip oatmeal cookies (this year I wasn't going to make them because I wanted to make a sugar cookie with Halloween decorations, but everyone was asking for them....so I made those too) And the last thing we do is play hide-and-seek! The past two years I didn't play because you girls were to small and I was attending to you both but this year you girls were asleep and we played it was your daddy me with your cousins Isiah and Andrea.....I had so much fun, I've always liked this game since I was a kid and I felt like one again! I can't wait for you girls to get older to play with us too! But that's what we normally do and chit chat in between.
 On the actual day of Halloween we spend it with Lisa Anya and charlie! Even sinatra was with us. You girls played with Anya and her toys while the mommy's ate pumpkin dip (it was delicious) And then trick or tr-eaters came. I wanted to take you girls trick-or-treating but it was too cold for y'all  So we stood home and gave candies away. Here are some pics of the even! Enjoy them my loves

Always and for-ever
Your mamma!

        The Halloween Party
Isaiah as I have no idea, but I called him Bob
Noah as himself (baseball player)
Andrea as rock start gone wrong
Luke as batman
Aaron as the batman underwear bandit 




The Napolian wig and Bob's wig


Orlando tried to scare Noah
The underwear bandit dancing "just dance"
       This was on the day of Halloween
This was at Anyas' house




Emma wanted to put on Seylah's custome


Mami just acting silly!
Cute little Anya as a lady bug
My darling Emma as an angel and Seylah as a cute little kitty


Our Family Halloween 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment