Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas time!!!!

My girls I am so sorry that I haven't written to you in a while! A series of event has lead me to be to busy to write to you girls, however today I decided to take out some time to write to you girls. So much has happened these past couple of months. I think the last I wrote was for Halloween and now it's past Christmas! So for thanksgiving we didn't do much we went to mama and papa's house ate lots of food and enjoy the company of family! And for Christmas we just spend it their too, but this year it was even more special because we were able to see your expressions and reactions! But lets rewind a bit and let me tell you about what has happened. So your daddy lots his job about a month ago and before that we started a business, so now we are focusing on that.... Why am I telling you all this, well because in the future when you girls get older I would like for you girls to understand that we are making a life changing experience for you girls and for us.....for our family and I can't wait to share it! And now your daddy is at home able to spend time with you girls and see you girls grow!
Omg Emma you surprise me more and more everyday! Your character is charming! Their is something about you that I cannot put my finger on, but you are a show stopper! You can read all of my baby can read flash cards, and we are starting to understand your little sentences! The other day we turned tan tan (the backyardigans) on for you and you started repeating the names of the characters "Pablo, Tyrone, Uniqua, Tasha" it was the cutest thing ever! You say so much now that I've lost track. But your so lovable your growing so fast! I love you so very much Emma! And as for you my Seylah OMG you are growing way faster lol, you say "agua, diti, down, bye bye, Emma" I think you say other words I just can't remember now. But the other day your daddy was showing you the flash cards and he was reading them to you and we got so excited because you new where your nose was lol and we already new you can clap, but its always so exciting to see you doing something new! Your character is showing up more and more, we can tell you are a funny little girl, you make us laugh all the time and for some reason you like to hit people a lot lol it's funny for now but I still scold you. And your starting to imitate things Emma does. You make funny cute faces too and your starting to want to talk. We are completely and madly in love with you girls and we are so excited to be a part of your growing journey! Until next time my lovelies!!!

Love always
Your mommy!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment