Sunday, May 26, 2013

Family picture time....yes again

On Sunday May 19 2013 it was such a beautiful day a little windy but beautiful. And I've been wanting to take new family picture for a while.

We have such a beautiful view out back on the bike path, so I put our bench out there in the middle of the beautiful green grass, and put the tripod ( your dad was embarrassed because everyone could see us, I was like who cares.......umh apparently he did!!) we took a few family pictures even sinatra was included he's part of the family! We actually let him loose in the field and he did so good, I was so proud of him.

I had so much fun taking pictures of you girls....you girls are naturals! I totally got you girls trained, especially you Seylah. When you see a camera you right away say "cheese" =) so cute!

Even more fun then taking your pictures is being able to tuque them a bit. Is time consuming, but I LOVE IT!
So here are the pics enjoy!!!!rl

Always and For-Ever
Your Mama












































No comments:

Post a Comment