Monday, August 12, 2013

It's Award time!


It is always a good feeling when you are nominated for something! In this case I have been once again nominated for the Liebster Award, which is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers! Thank you Shannon from lillkidadventures, totally awesome of you, to think of mua :)

So here's how it works; You first link back to the person who nominated you, then answer the questions that are given, write 11 random facts about you, nominate 5-10 bloggers and ask them 11 questions, and contact them to tell them the great news!

Simple right!

So here it is.....

Questions to answer

  1. Sweet treat or salty snack? Actually I prefer both together, like kettle corn, mmmm! 
  2. What is your favorite holiday song? "I'll be home for Christmas" but when the Rascals Flats sing it.
  3. Romantic Comedy or Terrifying Thriller? Oh that's easy Romantic Comedy hands down!
  4. Who was your favorite teacher when you were younger? Wow that's a tough one I actually had a couple, but the ones that's popped in my head was my 5th grade teacher and my 7th grade, both awesome teachers and one of them a group of girls and I slept over her house she was so cool! 
  5. Chocolate or Plain milk? Well that depends, if I drink it alone then chocolate.
  6. What did you want to be when you were growing up? A teacher
  7. Jeans or Yoga pants when you are home? LOL! Comfortable all the way baby, that would be yoga pants!
  8. Read a book on the kindle or read a book you can physically hold? I love reading a physical book, I have a tablet in which I do read a books in, but nothing can replace the feel or smell of a physical book!
  9. What is your favorite sports team? Mmmm, well I hardly watch sports, but the only one I can actually get into, if I have too :) is "Da Bears"
  10. Where did you meet your best friend? In church 
  11. Chocolate Chip or Peanut Butter Cookies? Definitely chocolate chips!!! I actually ate some today (back to my diet tomorrow LOL) 

11 Random Facts

  1. I'm competitive with my husband when we are working out
  2. I ate to much nutella today :) 
  3. I have a passion for decorating...just not enough $ and time
  4. I want to learn how to play the guitar
  5. I have been with my hubby since I was 16
  6. I wanted 6 children (I'm questioning my self these days)
  7. I'm computer savvy (or at least I like to believe so)
  8. I really want to go horseback riding
  9. I want to do something big in my life and leave a legacy
  10. I absolutely possessively love my family!
  11. And I am irrevocably in love with my husband :)

My nominees

Questions for my nominees

  1. What was your favorite place to go to when you were a child?
  2. Favorite ice cream?
  3. Why did you start blogging?
  4. Who inspires you most?
  5. What is your favorite blog post you have ever written?
  6. If you can be a super hero, which one would you be?
  7. Book or Kindle?
  8. Jeans or Yoga pants when you are home?
  9. Your dream vacation?
  10. Pinterest or Facebook?
  11. If you had to have one ringtone for the rest of your life, what song would you choose?

Well my nominees on you go!!!!! :)
Ari







No comments:

Post a Comment