Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Emma is 3 going on 30!

As your sleeping there I can't help but just stare at you and ponder of the the tree years that have passed and gone so quickly. It feel like yesterday we brought you home from the hospital. You were the center of attention...the main event! And that hasn't changed, you are so smart, and kind, sweet, gentle when you want to be :) ,you surprise us in many ways, and your 3 going on 30! The things you say and how you say it....you have me in awe sometimes. Yous speech is getting clear now, and you talk like a grown up sometimes. Yesterday you said to me "mami I forgive you, you forgive me?" I have no idea where you got this from!

I thank God that I am able to stay at home raising you girls and watching you both grow.
Motherhood has it's a challenge for sure, but I know it's rewarding especially when your little hands hold me for a big hug or kisses are given just because! Those are the little things that melt my heart....even when I'm upset.
So today we celebrate your 3rd Birthday, and although we didn't celebrate big for you today we will on October 13. Yours and Seylah's birthday party will be held at your titi Arizaida's house. So today I leave you with a video and no pictures because I truly forgot to take some :(
But I leave you with this....Because you are my sunshine I thought this poem was perfect for you.

"A LITTLE BIT OF SUNSHINE"

She's a little bit of sunshine,
She's a smile to light your days,
She will steal your heart and
keep it with her warm endearing ways,
She's your precious little daughter,
With a sweetness from above
Who will fill your years with laughter
and your lives with lots of love
By Unknown


Love MOM
Happy Birthday my Love







No comments:

Post a Comment