Wednesday, November 13, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness Day 12 and 13

Day 12 

I give thanks to God everyday for the things I have like a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs and food on the table. But when you start writing everyday on being thankful for something specific that day....it just makes you think how awesome God is, that he takes care of us, even in the little things! So I thank God for nice quiet hot bath with no little people opening the bathroom door and just me the water and "beauty and the beast" the tv show! How good it feels to have quiet time all to yourself! Is always good to have when all day I interact with the little people in my life. Which I love and miss, but I'm enjoying what I normally don't have everyday. So thank you Lord for this time! Mommy time always good for the soul,

Day 13

So because I'm focusing on the little things in life today I thank God for internet! When we first moved in to this apartment I had to go to the club house to use internet and how inconvenient for me because the girls where just to loud over there and sometimes I wanted to use it longer than 10 min... you know wanting to brows pinterest in 10 min is impossible. So I'm soooooo happy that we have internet! Life is just much easier with it! Remember when internet didn't exist?! Wow we have come a looooong way. So thank you Lord for technology and the world wide web!

No comments:

Post a Comment