Saturday, November 16, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving Day 14, 15 and 16

Day 14

I thank God I was able to recover these few days! Being at home without the girls gave me a break to just relax and be with me which as a mom I don't get that often almost at all. But I so wanted to go on with my little projects around the house, I just didn't have the strength and the ability to do so :( bummer. It's okay though I'll continue when I'm all better.

Day 15

I thank God that I have my girls back! I loved my mommy time, but I didn't know what else to do with myself LOL. I miss them so much, it was priceless seeing there faces happy to see me. Emma gave me the biggest hug and kiss and while hugging she said "i miss you mami" Oh it just melted my heart! Seylah just said mami, but didn't want to give me hugs and kisses. Sounds like her LOL!
It's good to have my girls back!

Day 16

I thank God for Christmas music and movies to put me in the Christmas spirit....since it's kinda hard to feel christmassy when there is no snow, and the cold is miles and miles away....regardless that doesn't stop me from drinking hot chocolate and crackers with butter....mmmmm! Thank God for that too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment