Thursday, May 30, 2013

Emma and Jay's time in Florida

I gotta say I'm a bit jealous!
Jay and Emma are in Disney World......
I mean that should be a time where we all go right!
I know I shouldn't be complaining or anything......
But I want to be there with you Emma, seeing your face when you see a real princes, and her castle, or your face when you saw stitch from lilo and stitch.
Never the less it seams like your having a good time.
I can't wait to see you!

Your daddy said that you were saying you wanted to go home and when you got to your titi Ari's house you started clapping and said "we're home" =)
That was cute! 
I know titi Aris' must have loved that!
So here are some pictures of your time in Florida with your daddy.

 And so they meet again... on there favorite spot

 Leon really missed Emma

 Eating and grandpa and grandma's house

 My Emma's cute faces (with messy hair)

 This is the cutest pic ever

 With mama, papa and stitch

 Papi, stitch and my Emma






Awwwww hugs for stitch

 On a ride with papi


 Emma and cousin Isaac 





No comments:

Post a Comment