Saturday, May 4, 2013

Seylah

Not to long ago I realized you will turn 2 in four months......four months!!!! Where did the time go?! I can't believe my baby is gonna be 2! Well this just means its time to start the decorations!!!! :) I'm so excited about this one, the theme is going to be girls superhero. I have so many ideas, I gotta make 2 capes and 2 mask everything 2x because this year we are not only celebrating your birthday but Emma's too. I know I know, is not that cool for you especially when you get older and you realize you have to share your special day too! But that's just the way things are. It's not that bad, my mom did the same with Arizaida and me.

Things you say: stuck, again, night night, eiuh, Anya, and some more that I can't remember at the moment.

But you have a temper, and you are a rough little girls.

Lately you've been loving on daddy....(I'm not jealous.....most of the time LOL)
But I know your daddy enjoys it very much, since is rear when you are all Lovy-dovy!

Your growing up way to fast!

Well love until next time!

Love always and forever
You mom

No comments:

Post a Comment