Sunday, November 24, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness Day 22.23 and 24

Day 22

There is always something you can be thankful for, something so simple as my hands that I have hands to write, to hug my love ones, to clean and make a nice environment for my family, to sew, to do projects in the house, to cook! Or my feet that I am able to walk, run, jump, workout, extend a leg out to my hubby while in bed. :)
So thank you Lord for my hands and feet!

Day 23

Today I want to which my mother in-law a Happy Birthday! Usually my husband and I get some poinsettias and go to her house to spend some time with her, but things have change and now we are miles away. 
So I want to thank God for such a wonderful mother in-law. At times when I was sick, or I needed someone to stay with the girls she was there for me. Bringing me a yummy chicken soup and watching the girls while I do groceries :). Is always the little thing that count and when gone so very much missed!
Thank you Lord for my mother in-law!


Day 24

Plain and simple I'm thankful for God's grace, that is given to us freely, what a wonderful gift from above!
Ephesians 2:8-9 says "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."
2 Corinthians 9:8 says " And God is able to make all grace abound to you, that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed;"
Isn't God so amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment