Wednesday, November 20, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness Day 20

I am thankful for all that my God has given me. Today we put up the Christmas tree and all the decorations. And it just dawn on me....that I am so bless! We have all these....things and sometimes I complain because I don't have this or that. And yet here I am at home and I have so much, and so much to be thankful for. I just gotta remind myself sometimes and not take what I have for granted. 

Even though the girls well Seylah broke two ornaments, it was fun having them around and helping me put the ornaments on the tree. It felt like a hallmark movie, with the little girl being picked up by the dad to put the star on top of the tree, christmas music playing in the background and everyone having a good time.... But it was short lived when the ornaments where done and the girls just kept touching the ornaments, even after I said not to touch it anymore....a hundred times.

My favorite part of it all was when the girls where going down for the night and Emma ran to the tree and said "goodnight christmas tree and gave an ornament a kiss" Now that was super cute and priceless!





Click here to see the before picture

No comments:

Post a Comment