Tuesday, November 19, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving Day 19

I am thankful for my husband! After 7 years of marriage we are more in love with each other now than before. Is not easy at times, but love is a choice a decision not just a feeling.

I have been reading this book called "What a husband needs from his wife" and it has opened my eyes to so much. I'm learning how as a wife I'm Jay's helper. You know that saying "Behind every successful man there is a woman" Well it's kinda what wives are suppose to do, is our roles as wives. And other people other woman may think otherwise, however God was specific in our role as wives in Proverbs 31. Although the Proverbs 31 women has pretty big shoes for me to fill, however slowly but surly with God's strength I will some day.

So thank you Lord for my wonderful husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment