Monday, January 20, 2014

Birthday Time!

Getting closer to the BIG 3-0 is not fun! Getting more wrinkles around the eyes....seeing more white hair....and just not feeling the same anymore.....This is not cool at all! Being the youngest of five, feeling and being older is not as much fun as it used to be!

You know when you were a kid the day before your birthday you couldn't wait, for the birthday gift, the celebration, your friends and family coming over! And now you can't wait till it's over! LOL (the getting older that is)

Never the less I had a great time with my familia!
Although it had been a hectic week with the drive back from Chicago and having my sister over and then my brother over, I wanted to drive down and spend the weekend with all my family over in Tampa.
It has been years since I've spent my birthday with mys siblings. Needless to say it was one of the best! Spending time with my sisters laughing and reminiscing its always good times!








No comments:

Post a Comment