Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Forever Special!

I wasnt going to write anything to you girls today, but I decided too anyways! 
You girls are too young now, but once you get a bit older maybe next year I'll be doing a little tradition that my mom use to do for us on valentines day.

It wasn't much, little chocolates or pencils a card, but it came from the heart and although we didn't see it that way growing up, we see it now as mothers ourselves.

My mom made Valentines for-ever special, because she thought of us. I can sit here and argue that I had the best mom in the world, others may think their mom was the best, but to each its own right. I only hope that one day I can be as influential, loving, caring, forgiving, and above all a great example of a mother, wife and Godly women to you girls!

So to you my girls I say Happy Valentines Day!

LOVE MOM


A little bit about LOVE!








No comments:

Post a Comment